According to their voting page there are 206 sessions that made it to this stage of the selection process.
You can view all of the sessions on Mix's updated Open Call page and you are allowed to vote up to 10 sessions.
The session that I submitted this year is...
Some of the topics that will be discussed in this session are:
- Having Variables & Functions in Global Scope
- Not Declaring Arrays & Objects Correctly
- Not Understanding False-y Values
- Not Testing & Setting Default Values Correctly
- Using the Wrong Comparison Operators
- Not Using the for…in Statement Correctly
- Not Knowing Variable and Function Hoisting
- Not Using Closures Correctly or at All