Wednesday, December 03, 2008

20 People .NET Developers Should Follow on Twitter

I have been tweeting for quite some time now and I have found it to be a very interesting way to stay top of the technical pulse of .NET, jQuery, and numerous other technologies and tools.

For those of you developers that have recently started using Twitter, here is a brief list of 20 people that I think you would gain a lot of insight from by following.

Please understand that there are many others that I could list, but for brevity I chose only the top 20. The following individuals are in alphabetical order.

Please feel free to add a comment with your favorite top developer twitter individuals. I would love to follow them and I'm sure others would as well.

*Note: My interests mainly revolve around Microsoft ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET AJAX, other .NET Technologies, jQuery, JavaScript, XHTML, CSS, XML, etc...

12 comments:

  1. You need a ul class="horizontalList"
    for that list of twitters to follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    It's always nice to know where are the .NET developers @ Twitter!

    You can also search for the them @ http://search.twitter.com/

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm incredibly flattered, but I really don't belong in a list with all those other outstanding people. I'm just a working programmer :)

    Again though, very flattered to see my name on there... I'm convinced it's a mistake...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Elijah! I better tweet some good stuff now to live up to the hype! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would add 'Elijah Manor' to the list. Thanks Elijah :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much

    Can we have similar list for 'Rich Internet Applications' as well ???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:50 PM

    wait, what? John Resig is a .Net developer?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recommend you view this page with Google Chrome. The list does not wrap and only the first 5 or so names are visible (until I the browser across both monitors, then 10!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:12 PM

    Hello Friend,
    These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Top 1 guy you should follow in Twitter: Elijah!!! :).
    Thx
    Giuliano

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the nice list Elijah. Scott

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list of .NET thought leaders! Thanks for posting.

    I've added most of them and now my twitter account is much more useful!

    ReplyDelete