Since each clip is a mini-mystery, the names of the clip is more of a clue in order to not give away the culprit. However, to give you a taste of what you will encounter, here are some of the topics within...
- Rules for Automatic Semicolon Insertion
- Rules for how values are coerced when using ==
- Different techniques to control the `this` implicit parameter
- What hoisting is and how it can be different when declaring functions
- Benefits of strict mode and a gotcha to watch out for
- Gotchas with trailing commas
- Reserved words and what to watch out for
- Strange things when using numbers
- Issues you may run into when checking types
- The importance of truthy/falsey
- Fake function overloading
- When to use a closure and what one looks like
- Various ways converting from one type to another
- Weirdness with type wrappers
- ... and more ...