Thursday, January 27, 2011

JavaScript DevExpress Webinar on 2-Feb-2011

The fine people at DevExpress are letting me present a Webinar covering the Good C# Habits can Encourage Bad JavaScript Habits series that I wrote on the Enterprise jQuery website.

The Webinar will take place on Wednesday February 2nd, 2011 at 12:00pm CST (other time zones).
This happens to be the same talk that I submitted as a proposed topic to the Mix11 conference. I would appreciate if you could vote for my session to be included in the conference line-up. Thanks!
The session is considered beginning as it covered introduction level JavaScript concepts that may not be known by a typical C# developer. The talk will last about an hour, but it may go a little over with questions and answers.

Register Now

No comments:

Post a Comment