Monday, May 18, 2009

Speaking at CodeStock 2009

I am honored to have been picked as one of the CodeStock 2009 speakers for this year. Thank you to everyone who voted for my session!

The results of the voting came out yesterday and have been posted to the CodeStock website.

Useful jQuery tips, tricks, and plugins with ASP.NET MVC
Elijah Manor - ( Area: ASP.NET MVC Level: 200)

ASP.NET MVC has included the jQuery framework as part of their installation package. There are many ways in which jQuery compliments ASP.NET MVC by making the Views very simple. This session will review various tips, tricks, and plugins that demonstrate how jQuery and ASP.NET MVC work very well together.

codestock_title_09

CodeStock will be taking place June 26-27, 2009 in Knoxville, TN.

Purchase your tickets today!

You can find a list of Twitter Users that have already signed up for CodeStock on their website.

I hope to see you there! I’m sure I’ll be tweeting about my experiences :)

No comments:

Post a Comment