I used to scour the internet for things like that myself and share them on Twitter and elsewhere, but I've recently changed focus so that I can blog more frequently. My desire for tech news has not diminished in the least, I am still a junkie for new articles and libraries.
So, what am I to do? Well, that is easy. There are many fine resources that have been around for years and there are also some that have cropped up recently that should provide just the right amount of geek influx to quench my thirst and I hope yours as well.
Daily Technology News
- @JSCentral by Béla Varga (@netzzwerg) and Axel Rauschmayer (@rauschma)
- @JSGoodies by Peter van der Zee (@kuvos)
- @DailyJS by Alex Young (@alex_young)
- @FunctionSource by Dion Almaer (@dalmaer)
- @EchoJS by Frederic Cambus (@fcambus)
- The Morning Brew: A Daily .NET Software Development Link Blog by Chris Alcock (@calcock)
- The Morning Dew: Your Source for .NET Development Resources by Alvin Ashcraft (@alvinashcraft)
- Function Source: Your Source for Developer News by Dion Almaer (@dalmaer)
Weekly Technology News
- HTML5 Weekly by Peter Cooper (@peterc)
- Web Design Weekly by Jake Bresnehan (@jake_bresnehan)
- ShopTalk Show: A live web design and development podcast by Chris Coyier (@chris_coyier) and Dave Rupert (@davatron5000).
[Cross posted from Fresh Brewed Code.]