Thursday, January 19, 2012

Daily and Weekly Front-End Dev Resources

If you are anything like me, you love and thrive on what is new in the front-end world. What is the latest in HTML5 buzz, what is the newest library that will solve all my needs, what is that new jQuery plugin that will make my client drool, and things of the like.

I used to scour the internet for things like that myself and share them on Twitter and elsewhere, but I've recently changed focus so that I can blog more frequently. My desire for tech news has not diminished in the least, I am still a junkie for new articles and libraries.

So, what am I to do? Well, that is easy. There are many fine resources that have been around for years and there are also some that have cropped up recently that should provide just the right amount of geek influx to quench my thirst and I hope yours as well.

Daily Technology News


Twitter


Blogs


Weekly Technology News


Newsletters


Blogs


Podcasts


[Cross posted from Fresh Brewed Code.]

No comments:

Post a Comment