Monday, August 22, 2011

devLink: Extend your jQuery Application with AmplifyJS


Last week I attended the devLink conference in Chattanooga, TN. On Thursday I gave a presentation entitled Extend your jQuery Application with AmplifyJS.

Thank you for everyone who was able to attend the session. Unfortunately the session was not recorded, but you can access my slides and play around with the interactive jsFiddles that I demonstrated. You can launch the associated jsFiddles by clicking the "pencil" icon when you see one in the slide's title.

The session was a combination of the Script Junkie article I wrote, by the same name, and also some of the prototyping and unit testing concepts that I presented at the San Francisco jQuery Conference earlier this year.

Resources mentioned in the session...

No comments:

Post a Comment