Monday, July 18, 2011

Google+ Invite Form

If you don't already have a Google+ account I would be happy to invite you. I've been finding Google+ to be much more conversational than Twitter as of recent.

I made the initial mistake by of letting people reply to me on Twitter for Google+ invites, but that turned into flood of unmanageable tweets and actually made the invitation process very time consuming and manual.

I eventually got smart and created a Google Form (see below) to help manage the information necessary for the invitation process. Since I have created macros to do most of the work for me, the overhead is considerably small.

What do you have to do to get on?

  • Do you have to tweet? No
  • Do you have to follow me on twitter? No
  • Do you have to add a comment to this blog? No

All you have to do is fill out the following form and I'll invite people in groups throughout the day.

I ask for a twitter handle so that I can tweet you after I invite you. It isn't necessary, but if you provide it I'll send you a public tweet saying I've sent your invitation out.

I look forward to seeing you on Google+ in the near future if you aren't already!

As far as I know in order to get on Google+ your email address needs to be tied to a Google Profile. Please provide that below.

No comments:

Post a Comment