Monday, September 14, 2009

Firefinder for Firebug for Firefox for Fiddling with jQuery

Tonight I created my first Screenr screencast showcasing the Firefinder Add-on for the popular Firebug Add-on for the even more popular Firefox browser :) Whew, that was a mouth full!

Firefinder is a helpful tool when creating a selector for jQuery, which is usually where you start for most jQuery work. In the following screencast I show how to use Firefinder in conjunction with the Firebug console window in order to add some animation effects to my blog on the mouse over and mouse out events.

 

I hope you found this screencast helpful. There are many Firebug Add-ons that are useful for web development and I hope to extend this series to include several of the others.

If you enjoyed the above screencast I would appreciate it if you could retweet it by clicking the following and posted it to your Twitter account… thanks :)

"Firefinder for Firebug for Firefox for Fiddling with jQuery" by @elijahmanor #tech #nettuts #jquery #screencast http://j.mp/ZKtTT

No comments:

Post a Comment