Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Whiskerino 2009: A Beard Growing Contest

WhiskerinoLogo
For those of you who don’t know I recently started a beard growing contest called Whiskerino!
Whiskerino is a 4 month beard growing contest starting November 1st, 2009 and proceeding through Feburary 28th, 2010.
The basic idea behind Whiskerino is…
Shave completely clean, post images regularly, interact, participate in themes, be nice. Grow a massive beard.
So, if you want to know where I am in my beard growing process, feel free to visit my Whiskerino Profile Page. You can also subscribe to my RSS Feed to make sure you don’t miss a thing ;)
2009-11-01-T
You might have noticed that I’ve been updating my Twitter Profile image frequently (like the one of the left). That is because when I upload a new Whiskerino picture I’m also updating my Twitter Profile as well. In addition, I will also be tweeting when I have updated my Whiskerino profile ;)
Several of my friends have joined me during this manly adventure. The following men are from Nashville, TN:
Note: I will be shaving my neck ;) I refuse to grow a Neck Beard… yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment