Monday, March 09, 2009

Screencast: Dive Into ASP.NET MVC RC2


Dive into ASP.NET MVC RC2 from Elijah Manor on Vimeo.

Last week I gave a presentation at the Compuware Thought Leadership meeting entitled, "Dive Into ASP.NET MVC RC2".

Several people asked me about the presentaiton and were interested in the material. However, the meeting was closed to only Compuware employees. So, I thought I would make a screencast of the talk.

The screencast covers the following:

  1. An quick overview of what is "MVC"
  2. Pros & Cons comparing ASP.NET MVC to ASP.NET WebForms
  3. Answers to questions you might be thinking
  4. Review of new features since the beta release
  5. Demonstration & code review of a demo app using ASP.NET MVC RC2

Note: This is my first screencast, so please be patient with me :)

You can download the sample ASP.NET MVC RC2 application demonstrated in the screencast... PetShop5Rc2.zip

1 comment:

  1. nice!!
    I like it

    small suggestion you speak slowly suddenly tones changes it hurts..Please maintain same pitch throughout whole video

    waiting for next series...

    ReplyDelete